About Gumball Enterprises
Our company: Gumball Enterprises is a leadership development company in Seattle, WA whose expertise is executive coaching and strategic advising in innovation labs and rapidly scaling organizations. Our team of contains of over 20 certified coaches. Each one has coached executive level leaders for a minimum of 5 years and personally held leadership roles, outside of their own business, at the senior level or above.
Our clients: Over the last 25 years, Gumball has served fortune 500 companies and worked with 50+ C-Suite leaders in the last 3 years alone. Most leaders were simultaneously scaling the business, readying the company for sale, and learning how to lead from their new position. Crowd Cow, Panda.ai, Latino Leadership, Design for Impact, Juno Therapeutics, and Glympsee are just a few who work with Gumball to level up their leaders, teams, and businesses.
Our approach: Gumball offers a wide range of trademark services, from customized to out-of-the-box or on-demand, all of which can be held on-premise or remotely. These include strategic advising, coaching, DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) training, and holding Necessary Conversation™. Focusing on the unique needs of each client, Gumball always connects with the distinctive company culture and delivers individual solutions for each customer, their leadership skills and business situation.
Stats & Facts
- 50+ C-Level coachings since 2018
- 130 coached companies
- Founded in 2015 in Seattle, WA
- 21 ICF certified coaches
- 100+ years of combined executive-level experience
- Average customer rating 4.1 out of 5
- 100% remote
- Services offered: leadership coaching, strategic advising, DEI programs and business communication workshops
- 38 different programs, of which two are trademarked
- Target personas: leaders who are
- Scaling the business
- Readying the company for sale
- Disrupting their own industry
- Learning how to lead from their new leadership position at the executive level
- Target Industries:
- incubators/innovation lab
- rapidly scaling up organizations.