Dorgan, Inc. (the “Company”) respects the privacy concerns of the users of its website (www.gumballenterprises.com), www.kajabi.com and the services provided therein (the “Site”). The Company thus provides this privacy statement to explain what information is gathered during a visit to the Site and how such information may be used.
Collection of Information: We collect information from you when you provide it to us [and automatically when you interact with our site].
Information we Collect:
We use information for purposes of providing services to you.
The Company may collect information about the device or computer used so that information will display properly, such as the type of device, the model, the operating system and software, browser, screen size and screen resolution, unique device identifiers, and mobile provider. We also may collect information such as and the dates and times of access, device IP addresses, the pages you have viewed on this Site, and other sites that you have visited prior to the use of the Site in order to enhance your online experience.
The Site’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by the Company only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services and the contents of the Site. The Company may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our company and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. The Company does not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
The Company may disclose user information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with the Company’s rights or property, other users of the Site, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
The Company may also be required to disclose personal information in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Information We Collect from Social Media and Other Platforms:
When you “like,” “follow,” or otherwise interact with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or other social media sites, we may collect some information from you including your name, e-mail address, and any comments or content you post relevant to us. We also collect your information if you sign up for one of our promotions or submit information to us through social media sites.
How the Information is Used:
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Providing and Improving our Services. Including fulfilling orders, processing payments, developing new products and features, and improving the services we provide to you and others.
- Responding to Requests and Inquiries. Responding to customer service requests and inquiries and for any other reason that you contact us.
- Personalization. Personalizing your experience and the information and content that we display to you, including marketing and promotional content.
- Marketing, Advertising, and Analytics. Understanding how users access and use our services, sending newsletters and marketing and advertising materials, placing advertisements and optimizing search results, and providing you with special offers and other information we think may interest you.
- Legal Compliance, Safety, and Protection of Rights and Interests. Complying with laws and regulations, responding to legal process or as part of an investigation or request from law enforcement or governmental authority, protecting the security and rights of Company or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, agents, or customers.
- Administrative and Business. For the general administration of our business, including accounting, recordkeeping, training, compliance auditing, research, and other operational or business purposes permitted by law.
Who Information is Shared With
We do not generally share information with third parties for third-party marketing or advertising purposes. However, we do share information (including personal information and aggregated, anonymized, and deidentified information) for the following purposes:
- Service Providers. We share information with certain third party service providers that assist us with payment processing, marketing and communications, advertising, and operational aspects of our business, including accounting and legal services; order fulfillment; technical services and security; and development, implementation, and maintenance of the Site and various features and tools available on the Site (including to help you recover a forgotten password or confirm your account email).
- Business Transactions. We may share your information in connection with an investment, or the acquisition, merger, or reorganization of Company or any of its affiliates. In the event that all or any portion of Company is sold or transferred to a third party, your information may be shared, sold, or transferred in connection with such sale.
- Other Third Parties. We may share information with third parties for other reasons which we deem reasonably necessary or advisable in order to prevent fraud or harm or to otherwise operate and protect the interests of Company, or its affiliates, employees, officers, agents, or customers. These third parties may include, for example, law enforcement, government agencies, or courts.
Children Age 16 and Under: The Company recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 16 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD OR YOUNGER, THE COMPANY REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. If the Company discovers that a child age 16 or younger has signed up on the Site or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
Company and Kajabi nonetheless encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Check out the FTC’s site for more tips on protecting children's privacy online.
Company uses the following cookies on the Site:
Kajabi session cookie
Tracks your active admin session so you don't need to re-login
Kajabi affiliate token
Tracks which affiliate has referred an offer purchase
Admin bar hidden
Tracks whether the user wishes their admin previewing bar to be hidden
Google Analytics cookie that is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. This cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
Google Analytics cookie that is used to store information of how visitors use the Site and helps the Company in creating an analytics report of how the Site is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.
Google Universal Analytics
Google Universal Analytics that is used to throttle the request rate to limit the collection of data on high traffic sites.
Vimeo cookie that is used by Vimeo to collect tracking information. It sets a unique ID to embed videos to the Site.
SquareSpace platform cookie that is used to prevent cross-site request forgery (CSRF).
ss_cvr, ss_cvt, ss_cid, ss_cvisit, ss_cpvisit
Web beacons are images, which may be transparent, that are added to web pages or emails and often used in combination with cookies. Web beacons allow us to better understand how you interact with and use our Services and also allow us to serve you with better and more relevant content.
Do-Not-Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Malware/Spyware/Viruses: Neither the Company nor the Site knowingly permit the use of malware, spyware, viruses, and/or other similar types of software.
Bulletin Boards and Chat Areas: Guests of the Site are solely responsible for the content of messages they post on the Company’s forums, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards. Users should be aware that when they voluntarily disclose personal information (e.g., user name, e-mail address, phone number) on the bulletin boards or in the chat areas, that information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited messages from other people. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
Choice/Opt-Out: The Site may provide you the opportunity to opt-in to receive communications from us at the point where we request information about you. You always have the option of removing your name from any e-mail list in order to discontinue any such future communications. In order to ensure immediate removal from any list, please follow the specific instructions set forth within the communications you receive from the Company which you no longer wish to receive. If you are unsuccessful in completing the instructions specified in any such communication, please e-mail us at [email protected], including a copy of the undesired email attached to the request, and state you wish to be removed from the mailing list.
Information for EU Residents. This section applies to the extent the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies to you and your data.
Privacy Rights. You have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to access, rectify, erase, to suspend processing of your personal data, as well as to complain to the data protection supervisory authority in the country where you are based. These rights are more fully described below. If you want to exercise any of these rights or have questions about how we collect and use your personal data, you can contact us at [email protected] or by calling +1 (206) 931-1865.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information. Doing so will prevent us from providing any services.
- Right to be Forgotten. You have the right to request your personal information be erased.
- Right of Access. You have the right to know if we are processing your personal information and what information about you we possess.
- Right to Modify. You have the right to request your personal information be changed if it is not correct.
- Right to Restrict Processing. You have the right to request the processing of your personal information be restricted. This may restrict or prevent the provision of any services.
- Right to Portability. You have the right to request a copy of your personal information.
- Right to Object. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- Right to Lodge a Complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with the applicable supervisory authority.
- Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information
Transfer of Information Across National Borders: Our site and various information we collect are operated on servers located in various jurisdictions, including the United States. When you access or use the Site and/or our services, personal information about you may be transferred outside the country in which you are situated to these other locations. The Company’s policies ensure that such personal information is protected to the same standard when processed by any Company entity or office around the world. We also ensure that appropriate contracts containing standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission to protect that information and the rights of individuals are in place with any and all third-party service providers we may use.
Your Access to and Control Over Your Personally Identifiable Information: At any time, but only once per calendar year, or as otherwise required under applicable law, users may contact Company to review the personally identifiable information that Company has collected about you. If you discover any errors, please notify Company and the information will be corrected. To review the personally identifiable information that company has collected about you, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line: “Personal Information Review Request.” Users may also request that Company delete a user account(s) or, if you have not established a user account, your email address, and any related data at any time. If you wish to delete your user account(s), please email us at [email protected] with the words “Delete Account” in the subject line. If you do not have a user account and wish to delete your email address or other personally identifiable information that you might have provided through your use of the Site, any Games, and/or any Services, please email us at [email protected] with the words “Delete My Information” in the subject line.
You may also choose to confirm that the Company does not use your personal information in certain ways and/or to otherwise “opt out” of certain uses of that personal information, including without limitation (i) when your personal may to be disclosed to a third party unrelated to the Company and/or parties directly related to providing your Services and/or (ii) when your personal information may be used for a purpose that is materially different from the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. If you wish to limit your personal data in either such way, or have other questions about how the Company may use your personal data, please contact us at [email protected] with the words “Privacy Request” in the subject line.
Your California Privacy Rights: California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits California residents to request from companies conducting business in California a list of third parties to which the company has disclosed personally identifiable information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes. Company has not and will not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes; accordingly, it will not maintain such a list of third parties. If you are a resident of California and want additional information confirming how Company does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may contact us at [email protected] with the words “California Privacy” in the subject line of your email.
Contact Information for Complaints or Concerns: If you have any complaints or concerns about the Company or about this privacy statement, please contact:
Via email: [email protected]
Via regular mail:
Gumball Enterprises LLC
1424 11th Avenue Suite 400,
Seattle, WA 98122
Information provided by you via general e-mail inquiries to the Company such as your e-mail address is used only to respond to your inquiries in the ordinary course of business, and is never shared with third parties.
If you are a resident of the EU and have an unresolved data privacy concern or personal information collection, use, or disclosure concern, you may file a complaint/inquiry with us at:
Security/How Your Personally Identifiable Information Is Protected: Security for all personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures to attempt to protect your personally identifiable information from unauthorized access and improper use. We also protect your personally identifiable information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. We continually review all such measures and update them when appropriate. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, Company cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit via the internet. By transmitting any such information to Company, you accept that you do so at your own risk. Your account information (including personal information) is protected by a password set by you for your privacy and security. You are responsible for preventing unauthorized access to your account and personal information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and restricting access to your device and computer.
Last Updated: November 1st, 2020